[Xastir] Configure Error

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 29 07:20:58 EDT 2007

Gents,

About OpenMotif, look at the following link: http://lwn.net/Articles/197744/

Fedora was planning, and did from what I can find, to drop OpenMotif
because of licensing issues.

You will probably have to use LessTif, which is available via Pirut.

There was an email that I posted on what was needed to do Xastir on
Fedora 7. I believe that applies to FC6 as well.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO