[Xastir] Directories/Ubuntu

Peter Maxfield pmaxfield at charter.net
Tue Mar 6 10:21:06 EST 2007

Part of this exercise is intended to get me familiar with linux in more
detail.  Believe me, I don't like looking and sounding like an idiot.  I do
that easily enough in my normal day to day activities.  However, if Ubuntu
is non-standard, what is?  There are so many distro's out there, I only
picked Ubuntu because Xubuntu was in the VMplayer release of Xastir.

Now, I am not trying to start a war here.  I'm just trying to learn.  Should
I restart this project with a Debian or FC distro?  I don't want to keep
imposing on this group by being non-standard.  You guys (and girls) have
been great to me!

Best regards,

Peter Maxfield, W1LBR
Where's Max now?