[Xastir] Thank you!

Peter Maxfield pmaxfield at charter.net
Tue Mar 6 12:48:56 EST 2007

Thank you all for your remarks.

I am stumbling through the ubuntu 6:10 wiki and trying to build a full
install. I have come across another glitch.  I am trying to install
libmotif-dev to replace lesstif.  Apt-get can't find it or the synaptic
packager manger.

The command line response is that libmotif-dev is not available, but
referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsolete, or
is only available from another source
However the following package replace it:
lesstif2-dev lesstif-dev.

Isn't that what I just uninstalled?  I figured it was OK if I tried to
re-install libmotif-dev because I would be told it was the latest package.

Best regards,

Peter Maxfield

Where's Max now?
HYPERLINK