[Xastir] ancient history question: HK232

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Mar 11 18:26:40 EDT 2007

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007, mark wrote:

> I'll see what those other config files do with this Smithsonian
> artifact.  It give me a starting place to experiment, and that's what I
> really needed.

Create your own files in the same directory with different naming
from the standard files, then type those names into Xastir to use
them.

They should be in the /usr/local/share/xastir/config/ directory if
you're using standard paths.

Start by copying the *.aea files to new filenames, then modify them
as necessary, using clues from the *.thd7 and *.d700a files for the
timing.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer