[Xastir] ancient history question: HK232

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 23:41:43 EDT 2007

On 3/11/07, Curt Mills <archer at eskimo.com> wrote:

> Start by copying the *.aea files to new filenames, then modify them
> as necessary, using clues from the *.thd7 and *.d700a files for the
> timing.

I would do the following with root privs:

cp tnc-startup.aea tnc-startup.hk232

and then modify the new file until you get it right.  Then, once you
have it so it's working, I would submit your script to the list here
so Curt or one of the other developers can integrate it into the
source distribution so others with this hardware can also benefit -
one of the great advantages of open-source!

Jeremy, NW7JU