[Xastir] Xastir remote TNC solution

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 13:27:01 EDT 2007

> I also have Xastir running under cygwin and would like to connect it to the
> same TNC...I was not able to compile remserial on my windows box, so I'm
> searching for other potential solutions there.

While it doesn't give you the same fine "tnc" view, you could use the
Internet Server option on Cygwin Xastir and connect to the "local
traffic" port on the APRSD running on the Linux box...

Good to hear the Remote Serial option is working for you.  That's a
powerful tool.  It would be nice if it extended to the Windows world
but I'm sure that will eventually come.

73
Bill - WA7NWP