[Xastir] Xastir remote TNC solution

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 18:09:05 EDT 2007

This is working awesome! Exactly what I needed, thanks William for posting
this up.

Now here's a Xastir related question, is there a way to spawn a shell script
either when Xastir is executed or an interface brought up (serial KISS
interface in this example) I'm going to pipe all this stuff into a
script.....

tnx and 73's
Stephen
K1LNX (formerly N1VLV)