[Xastir] Any Vmware experts out there who can contact me off list?

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 23 19:51:24 EDT 2007

Well, I'm pretty sure my issue is with the player itself because any disk
image (even fresh downloads) I feed it results in the same thing.

Thanks for the info on the registration. I'll try it as a way to get a
"fresh" install of the player since there hasn't been a new version out in
awhile.

And yes, I'm saving up for the whole workstation but it's way down the list
of stuff demanding my $$$ right now<G>.

Dave
KD7MYC