[Xastir] No Maps .... Still

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Mar 27 02:39:18 EDT 2007

A while back I was enquiring about how to get my maps working using
Imagemagick.

After much drama I finally found a deb package for Graphicsmagick and it
appears to be working - gm display brings up the logo.

However, when I run configure for xastir (1.8.5) it complains it can't
find GraphicsMagick-configure, and wants to compile with Imagemagick,
which isn't working.

Could GraphicsMagic-configure be known by another name on Debian Sarge?

Maybe there's another Sarge user who has solved this problem

Ray vk2tv