[Xastir] Downloading Maps

Jason D. Triolo jasonacg at citicom.com
Tue Mar 27 18:12:55 EDT 2007

I'm new to the list, and this question has probably been asked before. I
apologize in advance for being repetitive.

I use Xastir 1.8.5 on my home system (Fedora 6) and my notebook (Windows
using Cygwin). Both receive the online maps (tigermap.geo) very well
when I'm online. However, I would like to use these same maps on my
notebook when no Internet connection is available. Is there someplace
where these maps can be downloaded and stored for local use?

Thanks.

73 de Jason, KD4ACG