[Xastir] Tiger2006 maps problem?

Craig Anderson acraiga at pacbell.net
Mon May 7 20:39:27 EDT 2007

Thanks very much Tom.  I've been downloading
and converting the west-coast states myself, and
it is a long process.  I still don't know if I'm doing it
right.  :-)  Though your previous directions helped
a lot.  I must say that the maps are the hardest part
of Xastir.  If there were some way to make that easier
it would go a long way to increasing the usefulness of
xastir.   Though I realize that a lot of the "barrier to entry"
is just a learning curve about mapping systems in
general.

Thanks very much for your efforts,
Craig
n6yxk