[Xastir] Re: Smart digi on MacOS? (Jason Godfrey)

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Wed May 9 07:54:57 EDT 2007

Digi_Ned will also work under windows with AGW packet engine if that can be
forced to work with a MAC.. The Windows setup is just a EXE file that runs
in a Dos window using the supplied CygWin.dll
http://www.homepages.hetnet.nl/~pe1dnn/#DIGI_NED

Tony Hunt VK5AH

----- Original Message ----- > Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 11:41:48 -0500