[Xastir] GraphicsMagick

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Thu May 10 10:00:29 EDT 2007

Ok, I'm still not there.
file Ireland1600x2000.bmp

Ireland1600x2000.bmp: PC bitmap data, Windows 3.x format, 1600 x 2000
x 24

/Users/john/Source/src/XASTIR/build-initial/src/xastir

Built-in map types:
       gnis   USGS GNIS Datapoints
        map   APRSdos Maps
        map   WinAPRS/MacAPRS/X-APRS Maps
        pdb   PocketAPRS Maps

Support for these additional map types has been compiled in:
        geo   Image Map (ImageMagick/GraphicsMagick library, many
formats allowed)
        geo   URL (Internet maps via libcurl library)
        shp   ESRI Shapefile Maps (Shapelib library)
        xpm   X Pixmap Maps (XPM library)

gm display Ireland1600x2000.bmp show the file no problem.

xastir doesn't give any errors but displays a black 'tile'.

I've attached a screenshot of xastir  in front of graphicsmagick
displaying the errant file.

Thoughts appreciated.

Regards
de John