[Xastir] GraphicsMagick

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Wed May 9 14:41:29 EDT 2007

> It looks like my GraphicsMagick is installed in /usr/local/* as
> well so that appears to be a fairly standard place for Xastir to
> look for it.  Once you can get configure to find the config script
> you should be golden.
/usr/local/bin wasn't in my path..

I actually had figured it out and posted a reply to what I thought
was the list but sent it to myself only :)

I had added GraphicsMagic-config as a soft link in /usr/bin

I just needed a cup of coffee and a sit down :).

I'll be keeping your reply for future reference

--
John Ronan <jronan at tssg.org>, +353-51-302938
Telecommunications Software &  Systems Group,  http://www.tssg.org