[Xastir] Window managers

Darryl Gibson n2diy at losch.net
Wed May 16 17:17:30 EDT 2007

James Jolin wrote:
> Sometime back I asked what distros people where using.  Had some real
> nice input.  Now, to satisfy my curiosity, I wondered what  window
> managers you all are using...kde, gnome or what.
> 73, Jim

Whatever the distro defaults to. My Knoppix box runs KDE, and my Ubuntu
box runs Gnome.

--
Darryl Gibson N2DIY
Ubuntu, free software for everybody. (TM)

“Arms are the only true badges of liberty. The possession of arms is the
distinction of a free man from a slave.”   --  Andrew Fletcher, A
Discourse of Government with relation to Militias (1698)