[Xastir] Fetch Findu Trail

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Nov 6 11:21:48 EST 2007

On Tue, 6 Nov 2007, William McKeehan wrote:

> I've found that this feature no longer works...is it just me?
>
> Has findu.com changed something again?

CVS has a fix.  Has had it for a few weeks:

"cvslog track_gui.c" shows:

  revision 1.66
  date: 2007/09/25 02:41:31;  author: we7u;  state: Exp;  lines: +20 -17
  Finished the regex code for converting HTML->Text for downloaded
  findu.com tracks.

I'm hoping to bump out another release soon but have been busy.
Snag the latest devel snapshot and it should have the fix.  It's
dated October 6th.