[Xastir] Fetch Findu Trail

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue Nov 6 13:09:00 EST 2007

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I remember having that problem before and
I had updated my build to get the new update...but this is another instance
that I have and it's build was on September 19, a bit before the update.

Updating from CVS fixed my problem.

Thanks!
--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU

On Tue, November 6, 2007 11:21 am, Curt, WE7U wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Nov 2007, William McKeehan wrote:
>> I've found that this feature no longer works...is it just me?
>> Has findu.com changed something again?
> CVS has a fix.  Has had it for a few weeks:
[snip]