[Xastir] Aloha Circle

Chip Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Tue Nov 13 11:53:17 EST 2007

I'm seeing something I don't recall seeing before. I can't get the
aloha circle to stop displaying (consistently). I turn it off, but
the next time Xastir starts it's back again. This is getting really
irritating as I don't want to see it 99% of the time. I've tried
forcing it to save configuration, but that doesn't help. This is true
whether Xastir crashes out or is gracefully closed out. And it's
consistent. I've tried manually looking for a config file that has
that preference, but I can't seem to find it. This is under v1.9.2.

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn