[Xastir] Wx Alerts

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Nov 13 12:32:20 EST 2007

I had a telecon late last week where we were told that several NWS
servers were recently compromised and had to recertify before coming
back online.  I'll contact the appropriate folks and see if I can mirror
the data for them.

Also, there's a real big effort in NWS to fix problems with their
geospatial accuracy and precision.  Curt, you'd love some of the
discussions on position ambiguity.  I've pulled out some of our old
e-mails on the topic and paraphrased them to help kickstart the solutions...

gerry