[Xastir] Xastir and MySQL

Curt archer at eskimo.com
Fri Nov 16 22:12:49 EST 2007

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007, William Gery wrote:

> I see in the release notes that there is MySQL support in Xastir for
> writing to a database. However, I can not get it to  compile. Below are
> the  results. Also where can I get the database tables structure ?

It's not ready for prime-time yet.  You _might_ be able to save the
station data in the database and recall it, but that's about it.  I
don't know if it can do that on program shutdown/restart or not.

So far I think it's just the one developer that's playing with it.
Talk to the guy that checked in those changes.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer