[Xastir] Xastir and MySQL

Curt archer at eskimo.com
Fri Nov 16 22:39:13 EST 2007

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007, William Gery wrote:

> When I try to run make I get the following error.

> Make error
> db_gis.c:1520: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘mysql_interpret_error’
> makes integer from pointer without a cast
> make[3]: *** [db_gis.o] Error 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/xastir-1.9.2/src'
> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/xastir-1.9.2/src'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/xastir-1.9.2'
> make: *** [all] Error 2

FWIW:  There's no error listed above as the cause of the failure,
just a warning.  Makes me wonder what's going on with your compiler.
Perhaps add some command-line flags to xastir/src/Makefile so that
it spits out more in the way of messages?

The warning listed above should not cause the compiler to give up.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer