[Xastir] XASTIR users groups Monthly meetings near KY?

Ron Malinowski, Jr. n9qgs at scottky.us
Sat Nov 24 19:08:25 EST 2007

I was wondering if there was any monthly users meeting groups that
are using Xastir?  Our ARES group is using a machine dedicated to
WINAPRES, but we are not using it to its full ability, our biggest
use is with BlueGrass Search and Rescue, and I have seen many
wonderful maps and functions in Xastir that we need to look at
upgrading to being a user of Xastir, but not having any knowledge of
building the program within windows or on a mac Machine. I guess I
would like to see if anyone has user meetings, that we can attend and
learn  things like: installation, source of maps, and basics of
customizing and using Xastir for SAR purposes...

Ron