[Xastir] XASTIR users groups Monthly meetings near KY?

Tate Belden kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Sun Nov 25 15:53:55 EST 2007

Ron,

You're more than welcome to come by here to any of our monthly meetings.
http://casperarc.net

You let me know you're coming and we'll re-plan the whole meeting for
ya! We'll do everything from install Linux on a partition (dual boot),
to building and running Xastir from CVS. Then we can show you the basics
of online and local maps, objects, etc. There are other options too.

Not just you Ron - doors're open to anyone that can make it!

(Mmm, a central US Xastir Fest maybe? We'll see how this develops.)

Yes - those of us that live just West of the middle of no-where will do
'bout anything for attendance. <g>

73