[Xastir] Feature idea for Xastir

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Oct 4 16:24:10 EDT 2007

New Years Day is post hurricane season.  I intend to have partied so
hard the night before that the only resolution I'll make that day is to
relearn my own name (I'm not able to take vacation this year (or last)
during hurricane season... long and boring story).

Let's decide if it's worth doing now, as we've discussed it before and
most all think it's a good idea.  If we're ready to start, let's do it
sooner rather than later.  Putting something off for another 2.8 months
isn't a great way to get it started.

gerry