[Xastir] While we are on the subject of feature ideas for Xastir

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 21:01:34 EDT 2007

Some things that I can do with APRSDos, like bring up a command window
to the TNC, handle NTS formatted messages
(http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/APRS-docs/NTS.TXT), and not that I
can do this in APRSDos, but the ability to be able to create objects
freehand instead of being limited to what the interface will allow,
like using a different path for the object, etc.  At least these are
the things that I'd add if I could write code.  I suppose I should
ask, does xastir do these things already or has someone already put it
on a to do list?  It is just strange that there are things that I can
do in Dos that I can do on a modern OS.

73 de Joe NE3R