[Xastir] extract_multipoints: invalid value in (filtered) "Center of MaxConcern }d0`N M K M RAL {6JmAI": 0, -177

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Oct 7 08:59:29 EDT 2007

Lots of WFOs put out a point in the center of their CWA as the area of
max concern with the equivalent of "Nothing going on here.  Nothing to
see.  Move along" which may still give us something to look at.  If
_anyone_ spots anything please send it along and I'll try to look at it.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983