[Xastir] Reciprocal call signs

Tate Belden kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Fri Oct 12 00:32:41 EDT 2007

Got a bit of a situation. College kid I've been working with for a few
years is currently in New Zeland. He's going to be going to Austrailia
to race a solar powered vehicle here in a few weeks.

He wants to use Xastir and a tracker to follow what's going on. BUT, he
can't get his reciprocal call sign into the station config dialog. He
wants to use KE7ESD/ZL-15 - and that's too many characters.

Is there an easy way to change that - even if just for his copy - or
maybe a separate SSID box or reciprocal box? You guys are the pros - I
just come up with problems.

Thanks!
Tate