[Xastir] wx data not sent...

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Thu Sep 6 10:04:36 EDT 2007

OK, I've got the weather station up and running.  I can see the weather
data when I 'view/own wx data'.  I also have an internet interface
pointing at rotate.aprs.net with transmit enabled.  On another
workstation, I bring up an instance of xastir, enable an internet
interface(read only), and wait for my station to appear.  When I
right-click and 'show station info', I get no wx data.  When I 'view/wx
stations' there's a line for my station but all the data fields are blank.
   Where's the link I'm missing?

--
Rick Green, N8BJX

                                   -Benjamin Franklin