[Xastir] maps help

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Sep 6 12:57:02 EDT 2007

I'm putting this back to the list 'cuz I'm an SuSE/Slackware/CentOS
Linux user, I can't help directly with Ubuntu.

To remind the list:  He's getting black maps with some online map
servers, nothing at all with others.

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007, Murry wrote:

> GraphicsMagick 1.1.7
> Ubuntu 7.04

Can someone who's running Ubuntu 7.04 help this guy?  I'm not
familiar with Ubuntu so I don't know what tools you would use to
upgrade/downgrade packages.

I know there are Ubuntu users running Xastir with online maps
successfully, so we just need one or two of them to explain how.

There are also the Xastir wiki pages which talk about Ubuntu, which
might help you:

  <http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/Installation_Notes>