[Xastir] wx data not sent...

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Thu Sep 6 23:09:40 EDT 2007

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007, Matt Werner wrote:

> In Configure (->Station I believe) you need to setup your station to
> transmit wx data (as opposed to being a fixed station or a mobile or
> whatever).

  It was actually File->Ccconfigure->Defaults.

Thanks!  It's been a slow path, but I think I'm finally sending my minimal
wx data to the aprs-is.  Now, I just need to add two sections to the tower
to get the anemometer above the trees, build a solar radiation shield for
the thermistor, and save my pennies for pressure, humidity, and rain
sensors!  But that's not likely to happen this week...

--
Rick Green, N8BJX

                                   -Benjamin Franklin