[Xastir] Maps question

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Sep 7 10:28:30 EDT 2007

Andrew,

While you were out, we set up such a server for ftp access at
aprs.tamu.edu, also known as first.aprs.net.  I provide US radar imagery
via web services at mesonet.tamu.edu: Look at the radar WMS .geo for
more detail.

I can host maps here, or you can, or we both can, but these things have
been discussed a bit in the past.

gerry