[Xastir] latest CVS...issue with map_tif.c

Tate Belden kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Mon Sep 10 01:23:17 EDT 2007

Richard Polivka wrote:
> Fedora 7
>
> Can't find either 'xtiffio.h' or 'geo_normalize.h' and bombs out on compile.
>
> I had to precede both with 'libgeotiff/' to work.
>
> Files were in /usr/include/libgeotiff.
>
> 73 from 807,
>
> Richard, N6NKO

Mmm, running F7 here too. No problems at all. Just did a new CVS
download and bootstrap to be sure. I setup this box using the Fedora
HowTo on the wiki, my xtiffio.h and geo_normalize.h are in
/usr/local/include - not /usr/include/libgeotiff/

http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/HowTo:Fedora

Maybe add /usr/include/libgeotiff to your /etc/ld.so.conf file and
re-run ldconfig.

73