[Xastir] latest CVS...issue with map_tif.c

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 10 08:21:31 EDT 2007

/usr/local/include is where the directory and/or files are put for
geotiff if locally compiled and not assigned a home during ./configure,
IIRC.

I have been pulling them from the Fedora repository testing for
consistency of code over distributions because the creators/compilers of
the RPM's assign the destinations to different, yet legal, locations.
All of my support files/directories have come from the repository. They
place the files into /usr/include/geotiff/ in this case.

Just a minor issue but after the change, all compiled and runs just
fine. Now to drag my tired, battered body the salt mines for more
self-inflicted abuse.....

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO