[Xastir] interface control->networked agwpe->properties bug

Kevin Paetzold kevin.paetzold at townisp.com
Sun Sep 16 21:03:19 EDT 2007

It seems that I have found a bug (or an off by one line typo)
in interface_gui.c.  I noticed that I was unable to display
(or modify) the properties of an AGWPE interface anymore. There
is an #endif for "HAVE_DB" at line 8086 (from the previous case
for DEVICE_SQL_DATABASE which is messing up the case statement
for the DEVICE_NET_AGWPE case in routine "interface_option()"

A diff for the fix looks like:

8085a8086
 > #endif /* HAVE_DB */
8088d8088
< #endif /* HAVE_DB */

I would have sent the diff as an enclosure but i figured that is
frowned upon.

73,

K1KWP