[Xastir] Xastir web interface?

Alex Carver kf4lvz at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 19:46:16 EDT 2008

Regarding your cron entry not working, I find it's
usually safest to write a script into a file (even if
it's a one-liner) and then only call the script from
cron.  It tends to be much happier.  So one extra file
is needed as follows:

~/scripts/convertimage.sh:
#!/bin/bash
#bash happens to be my preferred shell

/usr/bin/convert path/to/xpm path/to/gif
<end file>

chmod a+x ~/scripts/convertimage.sh

crontab:
*/20 * * * * path_to_convertimage.sh