[Xastir] Xastir web interface?

Dave H davekh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 19:04:55 EDT 2008

Thanks Tom

I'll see about updating it - but probably wont be able to. I just wonder why
cron isn't working -
when the command line is.

I've looked in the man pages for Imagemagick and cron and can't see where
I'm going wrong.
I'm running convert from the full path.

I have read about someone using gnome-screengrab (or something like that) as
an alternative
- they screen grabbed xwindow 0 image to home direectory then cron'd ftp
upload.

Dave
G0CER
G6VSG