[Xastir] Xastir web interface?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Tue Apr 1 18:46:42 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 11:13:50PM +0100, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <davekh at gmail.com> flavor, containing:
> I took a quick look at this today and found it produces snapshot.xpm - I had
> a think and decided it might be nice to CRON a conversion from xpm to gif
> and then cron the gif by ftp to a website regularly.

It is supposed also to produce snapshot.png if you have ImageMagick installed
in such a way that Xastir's configure process can find it.  Xastir uses
ImageMagick to convert the xpm file to .png.  That it isn't doing that for you
suggests there's something wrong with your install and ImageMagick isn't
being found when it's built.  The fall-back position to not having ImageMagick
is to use the XPM library instead.