[Xastir] Re: Xastir web interface?

Keith Kaiser keith.kaiser at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 13:33:32 EDT 2008

WOW!

Not everything seems to work for me but turning on PNG Snapshot and
being able to see it as a png is working great. Now for the big
question. Why do I want to do this? I'm curious why someone would want
to put on the web a snapshot of their Xastir screen. I'm not being a
smart-ass I really do want to understand what it gets us to do this.

While I'm on the subject, is there a way to get the snapshot.png file
to be named with a time stamp? I guess I'll just have to write a
script for that.
Can we tell Xastir how often to take the snapshot?

--
YIS/YIV/73's!
Keith D Kaiser