[Xastir] Slashgeo | TIGER Data Finally Out SHP Format

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 5 10:33:35 EDT 2008

Well,

BigBox did its job. All 22 GB of downloaded .zip files. I don't want to
think how much space they will take up completely unzipped. I don't need
to throw WD some money yet...

Since I have the duty phone and I am kinda tied with that leash, now to
see if I can get them to work here using Tom's dbfawk file.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO