[Xastir] Progress with 2007 FE shapefiles

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 9 08:45:58 EDT 2008

All,

I have managed to get this mapset quite usable. To wit, I will be
posting the .dbfawk's to the group presently. I just have to clean up
the lines to make them a bit more presentable.

One drawback is how inconsistent the data is from one county to another.
Some counties have bounteous information and others in the same state
are barren yet the features exist.

I will be sending the complete set of maps to Gerry Creager for him to
install on his servers for distribution.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO