[Xastir] D700 Connection

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Apr 11 11:44:40 EDT 2008

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008, Keith Kaiser wrote:

> Here is my last build of Xastir, maybe something will leap out at you guys.

Please don't send anything but ASCII text files.  It takes me much
more effort to read them.  I don't deal with Microsoft proprietary
format files generally at work or at home.  I'm strictly a
Unix/Linux sort of guy.

That said, I could read the RTF as plain text somewhat as long as I
ignore the extra crap all over it.  I see nothing wrong with your
Xastir compile, nor should I.  The problem you're having is most
likely cabling or serial port setup.  You may need a null-modem
adapter, or you may be plugging into the wrong port on the radio
(I've heard of other people having that problem).  It's usually
something simple.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer