[Xastir] D700 Connection

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Apr 11 13:35:06 EDT 2008

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Keith Kaiser wrote:

> I sure liked the sound of this idea, so I renamed, and rebuilt all my
> preferences, re-added the interface items, and took the laptop out to the
> garage.... but nope it still didn't see the .d700 file to activate it.

Xastir wasn't able to open the TNC interface at all, or didn't find
the tnc-startup.d700 file?

> I do have a number of internet types set up, first.aprs.net, second.aprs.net,
> and one or two others, I never really know if I need more than one or not.

They get upset if you connect to more than one.  I think they'll
often disconnect you from one if they sense you connected to
another.  If you have more than one set up to auto-connect, that may
cause you to bounce back and forth between the two every few
minutes.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer