[Xastir] D700 Connection

Keith Kaiser keith.kaiser at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 12:55:47 EDT 2008

I sure liked the sound of this idea, so I renamed, and rebuilt all my
preferences, re-added the interface items, and took the laptop out to
the garage.... but nope it still didn't see the .d700 file to activate
it.

I do have a number of internet types set up, first.aprs.net,
second.aprs.net, and one or two others, I never really know if I need
more than one or not. I'm headed to Europe end of May and want
something for over there too. But first I got to get this interface to
my D700 working.

I still need to do the dumb terminal thing.