[Xastir] USRadar problems

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Fri Apr 11 20:23:11 EDT 2008

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Gerry Creager wrote:

> Just got to check. Tie points should be correct on the new URL I sent out.
Thanks for all your attention to this!

I also tried the .png URL without the /radar/ in the path, but no-go.

With the .gif image, I'm seeing some almost-black pixels scattered around
the more-active zones, which I don't remember seeing before.

I just looked at the WMSRadar.geo file distributed with 1.9.1, and it
looks incomplete.  All it contains is a URL, REFRESH, and TRANSPARENT
values.  How could it be working, mostly?

--
Rick Green

                                   -Benjamin Franklin