[Xastir] USRadar problems

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Apr 11 23:11:00 EDT 2008

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Rick Green wrote:

> I just looked at the WMSRadar.geo file distributed with 1.9.1, and it looks
> incomplete.  All it contains is a URL, REFRESH, and TRANSPARENT values.  How
> could it be working, mostly?

It doesn't work the same as the other geo files.  It's a WMS server,
and Xastir has special code written to handle that.  The image is
generated to your specifications on the WMS server and then
downloaded by Xastir over the network connection.  It's really
slick.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer