[Xastir] TCPXX to RF

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Mon Apr 14 17:24:14 EDT 2008

Um, my understanding was that an Igate will only gate your position
if your communicating with someone (i.e. messaging) through over RF
(unless it is configured to pass your callsign always).

Try sending him a message or doing a trace query... then your posit
should make it out the RF port of the I-Gate.

Regards
de John
EI7Ig