[Xastir] Day/Night Users

Robert Rogers n8fau15 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 10:39:24 EDT 2008

Hello all:

I'm a user that came from UI-VIEW. One of my complaints was that there was
no way to make night maps. Maps with dark backgrounds that is easy to look
at.

Before my last laptop died. I got some ok night maps setup.  But, switching
between backgrounds was a bit of a hassle. So, I thought if I set up 3
Xastir users configured for what operations I wanted, it would simplify it
to just loging into the user configured to the desired operation.

I've created three users on my Ubuntu 7.10 machine:

1. bob (my intention is to have that user as a fixed operation on internet)
2. day (that user is my mobile station using "day maps")
3 night (that user is my mobile  station using "night maps")

The question is how to do more than one install that will keep the
configurations as seperate entities?

Thanks....

--
Bob