[Xastir] Zypad?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Apr 25 12:29:33 EDT 2008

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008, Craig Anderson wrote:

> Anyone seen this before as a possible Xastir platform?
>
> http://www.arcom.com/wearable_computer/Zypad/default.htm

First time I've seen it that I recall.  If the Linux OS version has
a complete development environment and has X11, then one might be
able to install Xastir on it.  I didn't go off and look at the docs
to see.

How much are they asking for it?  Is it a real product yet?

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer