[Xastir] SX Blue II GPS

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Apr 30 09:30:55 EDT 2008

While I'm fond of the hat, claiming a precision antenna is more'n a
little bogus to a surveyor.  We have to align the reference point of the
antenna to north (with some degree of repeatability; not all antennas
are really the same in pattern) and "measure up" from the point of
measurement to the antenna.  I suspect there's some variability in the
folks on this list who might be willing to wear the hat...

gerry