[Xastir] SX Blue II GPS

Lisa Harper lisah2u at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 09:51:28 EDT 2008

It's presumed to be comparable (with regard to HRMS) to high end Trimble
devices but cheaper, actually. The brochure says "capable of sub-meter
accuracy". I think this means when connected to a reference station via
cellphone and BT DUN. Regular consumer devices don't seem to have this
capability. My question would be how do you find the reference stations and
connect...
Lisa